Friday, August 24, 2007

The beginning...


I'm starting this blog almost exactly 2 years after Sam and I were married. So, I'm catching everyone up to speed....quickly. Sam and I were married 11 months after meeting and were pregnant 6 months after being married. We decided that it would be fun to have the gender of our first baby be a surprise and so 9 months later in the middle of November we were thrilled at the arrival of a little boy. His name is Connor Adam Montague and he is the cutest baby I've ever seen! His name is special because it means 'wise man from the mountain'. We didn't know that before we named him but it seemed to fit for a reason, I guess. So now Connor is 9 1/2 months old, crawling all over the place, climbing on furniture and getting the biggest thrill out of yelling just to hear himself make noise. He is so fun...now that he is falling asleep easily on his own and sleeping through the night. I'm finally starting to feel like a person again instead of a zombie. So with all this in mind. Here are some pictures of the events of the past couple of years.

0 comments: