Sunday, November 23, 2008

Halloween



Last year, Halloween was definitely not Connor's favorite holiday. This year went much smoother. He got to wear his costume to day care and had no arguments about the hood on his vest. When asked "what does a doggie say?" He proudly replied "Woof woof" And when prompted at a neighbors door he said "Twick or Tweet" while lunging for the candy bucket. We managed to keep the white dalmation costume relatively chocolate stain free. He had had about enough of the trick or treating once we got halfway down one side of our street but it was a very fun evening.

And I enjoyed having both my boys home and with me to celebrate my birthday this way. Loads of fun for the mama:)

1 comments:

Jenni M. said...

I'm glad you are enjoying it! This is just the little tidbits of our families happenings. I have a lot of family across the country and it's the easiest way to keep everyone updated.