Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What I love about my Husband~

I've been given the opportunity to look at my marriage with new eyes. Sometimes it only takes a new perspective to realize what you really have. Here are a few things about Sam that I absolutely love and appreciate.

1. He is really level-headed. It's a huge benefit when I'm such a spaz(sp).

2. He is really gentle. With words, kids, and pretty much anything else.....oh, except with his vehicles....he abuses them!

3. He is open to new ideas.

4. His sky blue eyes are breath taking!

5. He is completely honest with me, even when he knows I don't want to hear it.

6. He is always willing to take Bear from me when my shoulders are burning from overuse.

7. He knows when to laugh and have a good time, but he also knows when to be serious.

8. He knows how to make me feel really good. We were given some good advice before we got married. It said that he should do four things a day to make me feel important and loved. I get at least two or three things every day. What more can a girl ask for?

These are a few of the things. Obviously there are many more but I just wanted to publicly express my gratitude for my wonderful husband, Sam.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Jenni this is so great! Loving what you have and having what you love...it doesn't get much better than that!