Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Connor Update



I think I write a whole lot more about Bear than Connor these days. And that's not because I have a favorite but Bear seems to be doing new things all the time! So I was just thinking that I should note a few things that Connor has been doing recently.

1. He loves to ride his tricycle everywhere! We bought it for him for Christmas after he turned 1 and it has been the BEST investment in a toy I've ever made.

2. He has learned how to do somersaults and will perform them upon request.

3. His new favorite song is "Popcorn Popping" complete with motions and singing as many words as he can. It's absolutely priceless. I'm going to attempt to get it on video one of these days. We'll see how that goes.

4. His new word of the week is "Allllll-riiiight" As in, "Connor, please eat the rest of your sandwich." "Alllll-Riiiight" It made me laugh so hard when he first said it that he started giggling.

5. He will help me pick up toys now when I ask him. Which is great for me! I don't know why it took him so long to understand that chore.

6. He loves playing with blocks. This is a tower we made together the other day. He's so proud of himself. And then once the photo is taken, he swings his fist full force into the tower to dismantle it.


7. I have a really pretty tree type of plant in our living room. Connor has decided that the dirt in the pot makes a great off-roading trail for his matchbox Jeeps. Now I find them buried in the dirt of my planter. Like father, Like son.

1 comments:

Mayne Land said...

He is getting to be such a big boy.