Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another project: FINISHED!


I think I started this one sometime in March before I got my Palm Tree one framed. Anyway, it's done and I mounted and framed it today! That's the good news, the bad news is that I have another child that needs his own. Oh well, more stitching fun for me!

I have to say though, I've been finishing up a bunch of unfinished projects over the past couple of weeks and it is so liberating! I feel like I can do ANY project or craft or whatever strikes my fancy at the time. I am loving it.

The next thing I'll be posting a completion of is Connor's quilt. It's been a team effort on this one. My step mom pieced it together and I'm doing the quilting and binding of it. I've finished the machine quilting part and I'm working on the hand quilting right now....the machine quilting part goes so much faster and is A LOT more fun.

Speaking of which, if anyone needs a quilting machine or has a quilt top they want quilted, I'd be happy to rent the machine to you, or you can be brave and have me do it for you.

I'm tempted to post a picture of Connor's quilt, so far....but I think I'll wait and let you wonder. hehe!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Jenni- I've been meaning to call you and chat! Sorry I've been such a loser!! Your play was super cute...Aspen is still talking about it...I'm just sorry that we weren't able to stay and talk to you afterwards!! I'm trying to put together a girls night for July...I will send all the details soon! But I'm super jealous of you finishing so many projects...i've got about a hundred myself that i need to finish!! I've been wanting to learn how to quilt forever now, so maybe we can do a trade! You teach me and i'll take some pics for you!? I have some really awesome Moda fabric that I want to peice together...i just need to find the time to do it!! Lot's of love- Leslie :)