Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crying

Do you ever have those moments where you just are so happy you could cry? ME TOO! Well, today, unfortunately it happened in the middle of a solo in sacrament meeting. And to be clear, this isn't someone else singing a solo....this was MY solo. Not exactly the best time and place to get all teary eyed and have your voice completely disappear.


Here I was singing a really pretty song and then I heard Bear from the audience start to make, what I can only assume was him singing, noises. I was completely composed and everything before that. And then, I just came unraveled.

Oh well, some other time I'll redeem myself. Maybe then I'll hold it together.....that's if they ever ask me to sing again:)

It was a good, worthwhile cry though.

2 comments:

Maddie said...

Oh Jenni! It's okay to cry if it's kid-related! ;-)

Maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.