Friday, January 21, 2011

Connor update

I feel like it's been awhile since I posted just about my big boy, Connor. And my brother took some AMAZING pictures of him while he was here last weekend so I have a great excuse.


Connor is growing up so much. He's becoming more and more reliable if I ask him to do something. He's got an incredible grasp on humor and makes us laugh daily. He's also creating stories and games on his own. He can say his prayers by himself and will even guide Bear through saying one as well.

He loves playing with Legos and builds new things with them all the time.
He's learning how to share and take turns with Bear(this can still be a challenge but it's getting so much easier). He has discovered a new love of having Mom scratch his back.

He loves playing CandyLand with anyone who will submit.
This just happened to be Uncle Josh's turn to get creamed:)

He has peanut butter and jelly sandwiches everyday for lunch. We add variety to the side dish, like crackers, carrots, oranges etc. It doesn't matter what kind of bread its on either. White or wheat is fine by him. The jelly, however, can't be Apricot or Peach(which, of course, is what I canned this past year).

His newest best friend is his "girl dog", Fertti. They love snuggling together. Connor will frequently bring his blanket out of his room to where Fertti is sleeping, wrap her up in it and then get under it himself.

Connor has gotten very modest when changing his clothes. I have to turn around or leave the room. However, during bathtime....he's having too much fun to worry about privacy:) He also gets dressed all by himself every morning without me asking him. He's normally dressed before I am and always before Bear is.

He also loves curling his tongue and loves that Mom can do it too.
He loves to giggle and will go out of his way to make you laugh too. He's always pointing out things that are silly.

He can't wait for preschool to start this summer. And is starting to recognize the letters in his name.

He is a ray of sunshine in my life everyday and I'm so grateful for him. He is turning into such a fun and pleasant little boy.

0 comments: