Monday, January 31, 2011

The squares are completed!

So here it is....so far, so good. I ended up with two crinkly flaps...you can't really see them in this picture because they blend in with the squares. I think if I did this exact blanket again, I would get an orange fabric and do the flaps in that.


I like the contrast of the ribbon in it and there are three of those ribbon loops. I added one because I liked the orange in it so much:)

Now, onto the puff border...and then sewing the back together before quilting. I really hope the quilting turns out well. Anyone have any ideas for what pattern I should quilt into the squares?

I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

1 comments:

DJCannon said...

Diamonds are super easy and you could do them in a way so that you could do a really long row and then turn back and do another really long row.