Monday, February 21, 2011

Finished!

I was kind of debating whether or not I was going to post finished pictures of the quilt because, honestly, all of the pictures so far pretty much look the same.

I mean, it's hard to see the details of what was actually done with each progression....I'm going to have to work on that.

However, when my sweet hubby told me he wanted to take my quilt to work, to show it off to his co-workers, and then, took pictures of where it's being displayed in his office, I just couldn't resist.

Why would it matter that he took it to work, you may ask?

Well, Sam works at the largest quilting machine manufacturer in the country. And his co-workers are some of the best quilters in the country. And his office is decorated with quilts from all over the country.

So he's seen some AMAZING quilts and I'm really flattered that he thinks mine is worth bringing in to work and showing them....even with all it's imperfections.
Thanks hunnie! You gave me the warm fuzzies!

0 comments: