Saturday, June 25, 2011

I was right...

In my last post I mentioned that things will get busier and boy, was that the case.

Connor started school and absolutely loves it. I went back to work and really enjoy it. Madre is coming in on Tuesday this week. Plus, I've gotten some business for My Quilting Corner and I'm about to wrap that up in a little while.

I got a phone call from Sam on Fathers Day. It was wonderful. We talked for almost a full hour before we both needed to head off to church and then after church we were able to talk for another 40 minutes. It was so nice to have the time to catch up a bit. He's doing well and enjoying many of the training exercises.

His branch provides an email service for his soldiers so I get an email from him every Sunday and he is able to receive one from me as well. I think it's the COOLEST service.

As of Thursday, Sam had been gone a month and I think we are doing pretty well. At least now, I know that we'll all survive.

I'm sure there is more to update but the real thing I couldn't wait to post was this AWESOME video I got of Keith's big smiles on his six week birthday. I wish I had a way to show Sam before graduation. Unfortunately, I don't.

4 comments:

hapi said...

Hi Jenni M., Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

reginag said...

How nice of you to put up a blog on your child's birth.
pregnancy doctor mesa

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

So sweet .You have an awesome family :).

Anonymous said...

Jenni M., Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: