Monday, March 30, 2009

Audition 2

First I wanted to say thanks for all the support with my last "Audition" post. Things went really well at call-backs and they asked me to come back for second call-backs on Saturday morning. I was one of nine women who they were considering for the role of Eliza Doolittle. In the end, though, I didn't get the part. BUT....I did get a small role as one of Mr. Higgins servants so I will have a little bit more stage time than just being in the chorus. I'm actually really excited about the part. I think at this stage in my life, to have gotten a major role, like Eliza, would have been a bit more stress than I could endure healthily. The girl who got it, will do a fantastic job, I'm really excited to work with her.

Our first cast meeting is tonight and we have rehearsals starting all this week. Show dates are June 18,19,20, 22,23, 25,26,27. Each show begins at 7pm and will be performed at the Clark N Johnsen Junior High in Tooele. I'll keep you updated with ticket prices and other important info as it comes.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You are so awesome!! It's great that you even went to the audition, let alone got a part in it!! Congrats!! We'll definitely have to come watch you...I can't wait!!

Jessica said...

Yeah, congrats! We are coming for sure!

Kristi said...

That would be so fun. Congrats, you'll do awesome.