Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Miracles

Last week, Sam borrowed my keys when he took a stroll/run with Connor in the stroller. A couple days later I realized that was the last time I'd seen my keys and looked EVERYWHERE in the house for them to no avail. After freaking out for about an hour I got on my knees( I know I should've had this reaction a lot sooner than I did), and asked for Heavenly Fathers help. You are probably thinking, they are just keys, they can be replaced. Well, it's true but I had a USB Flashdrive on my keys with almost ALL of Connor's baby pictures on it which are not replaceable. Immediately during my prayer, I felt a calm feeling as if, everything would be recovered and no harm would come to the pictures.

Not more than a few hours later, a gentleman knocked on our door with my keys in hand. He said that our Scion was the only one he knew of in the neighborhood so he drove up, clicked the button and when he saw the lights flash, he knew he had the right owner. I was so relieved to have them back that I completely forgot to get his name and address so I could send him a thank you card! I didn't recognize him from our ward either so hopefully I run into him again sometime!

Thank heavens for Little Miracles!

P.S. I have removed the Flashdrive from my keys and put it in a safer place!

0 comments: