Friday, October 2, 2009

Bear is EVERYWHERE!

I was debating on whether I should wait until tomorrow to post this as tomorrow he will be 10 months old but I think I'll probably just post tomorrow also.  I've gotten kind of lazy with posting lately so it will be good to catch up a bit.  Here's some pictures of Bear getting into everything. Wow, he needs a haircut!


I was debating on whether I should wait until tomorrow to post this as tomorrow he will be 10 months old but I think I'll probably just post tomorrow also.  I've gotten kind of lazy with posting lately so it will be good to catch up a bit.  Here's some pictures of Bear getting into everything. Wow, he needs a haircut!



3 comments:

Stacie said...

I love how the tp is on top of the toilet because he probably gets into that as well! He is so adorable!

Matt and Alissa said...

Why are the toilets so fascinating? Belle can't get enough of them either.

Leah and Mike said...

What a fun stage :) He is so cute!!