Thursday, April 1, 2010

Playtime!

The kids have found themselves doing the funniest things in the past couple weeks since I started staying home with them. I had to take a few pictures.

This was taken about two minutes after Connor finished telling me that he didn't want or need to take a nap..... Yep, I know sweetie.

Goofing around
Playing with a toy car....
After mommy said we couldn't play in the doggy bowls....
Oh the joys of emptying the toy box....
Mommy! I have no idea how those books ended up down there and I in here! Help me out!
Connor is under Bear and apparently Bear wants in!
Bear finally gets in.

These two are so fun! They certainly keep me on my toes!

3 comments:

mallorymallorah said...

Looks like you're having a blast being home with your boys!

Bonnie said...

Love the pics. The boys are getting sooooo big! And the bees on your blog - love'em.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. God Bless you and your family.