Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween


This year was a little different than years past. First of all, Sam was out of town for the whole weekend...for work, of all things! Secondly, I obviously had the responsibility of doing the costumes and trick or treating gig pretty much solo. And thirdly, our ward's Primary program was held on Halloween Sunday and it was my first time being involved in the production of it...CRAZY! Not to mention that it was my birthday too and I couldn't find the camera all weekend.

It's kind of a bad weekend to be without a camera and I was kind of freaking out about it. Luckily, a friend let us borrow her daughter's and my phone got a couple okay ones as well.


This is my cute Spiderman #1. Spiderman #2 was being difficult and wouldn't let me get a picture of him. So this is the best I got....
And here are our awesome Jack-O-Lanterns....

As I was having a blast carving these and wondering why they were so easy to carve this year, I realized that I probably haven't carved one since maybe early high school and it was a lot harder then.....

How on earth did I get such cute kids!? Okay, I know, Sam's pretty cute too.
The finished products...
And to top off the weekend, my sweet friend Heather made a "Tropical Landslide" birthday cake for me and surprised me with it. It was the best.


I should've taken a picture of all the loot the boys came home with but I was too soaked and tired to worry about such nonsense at the time.

Oh yeah, soaked.....it POURED for almost all of the trick or treating hours. Yipee!

And that was our Halloween weekend in a nutshell.




0 comments: