Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Weekend Photo Shoot

There is nothing more fulfilling than making something. And although I've had the fabric for awhile, I decided that Easter would be the perfect Sunday to have a new outfit.  So I scrambled my outfit together in a week and decided that my boys should have coordinating ties.  And once I'd decided all this, I wanted it documented in a more memorable way than a quick snapshot.

Enter Lesa Miller.  Such a sweet lady. She offered to meet us at a local park and get some shots of our family for a GREAT price.

Here are some of the photos she got. I love these boys to pieces.













3 comments:

Jessica said...

Look at you guys; what a handsome family, love all your cute faces!

Matt and Alissa said...

Wow! You did a great job. Those pictures are super cute too. I can't believe how big your boys are all looking.

coelhoisabela said...

So wonderful your family : ))