Sunday, April 5, 2009

Four Months Old!


Believe it or not, Bear is four months old! He rolled over from back to front just a couple days before his four month mark and is getting more and more mobile when on the floor. He kicks his legs so he rotates in all directions when on his tummy. He also looks like he's trying to get up on his knees but is just not quite there yet.

I took him to the doctor's this week for his well baby check up and he now weights 14 lbs 7 oz and is 24 3/8 inches long. Talk about a chunker! The doctor said, "It seems to me that Bear is a bit more sturdy than Connor was at this age!" haha! Yeah. He's my little over achiever!



He was doing some grunting and it was cute so here's a little video clip of his talking.

2 comments:

Joshua Breeden said...

cute video

Jessica said...

WOW, I can't believe it...time flies! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!I hope the play is going well! :)