Saturday, January 8, 2011

Asymmetry



I saw some really fantastic asymmetrical wall art on my friend Sarah's blog and wanted to try some of my own. Lets just say that asymmetry is not my forte. I'm much more of a symmetrical person. So first I put up the vinyl and then I just put nails in the wall. What came out of it is definitely not symmetrical and definitely not wall art either. But it works for me.

What do you think?


I tried to get a close up so you could read the saying. It says "Our Family: A circle of strength and love founded in faith...joined in love...kept by God."

I found this at the adorable little Homebodies store in Tooele. It also had another little part to the saying that I cut off so I can put it in another part of the house....stay tuned:)

This was my first attempt at vinyl and I think I'm addicted.